(incli)NATION is dedicated to publishing quality criticism, interviews, essays, fiction, poetry and artwork. We are not limited by style or subject.
Send us something. We are committed to discovering new voices, stories and unique points-of-view.
Guidelines for General Submissions
- Fiction/Journalism: Stories or self-contained novel excerpts—500-word range preferred, but we will consider longer pieces. One story per submission.
- Poetry: Up to three poems per submission. Poems should not exceed fifty lines each.
- Essays: Literary or personal essays, or criticism—500-word range. Send one essay per submission.
- Photographs and Artwork: Send digital files only. Color is preferable, but we will consider black & white.
- Payment: our undying gratitude and potential fame and glory.
All manuscripts must be in electronic form, double-spaced, and must include your name, address, and phone number on all pages.
We accept simultaneous submissions. We do not accept unsolicited submissions during the months of June, July, and August. Please send no more than two submissions per reading period. We do not accept submissions via post.
We do not respond to inquiries concerning the status of manuscripts via email or telephone. Please send written inquiries via the Contact page.